Bell Bottom Overseas Box Office Day 3: It’s being reported that Akshay Kumar’s action thriller is not able to perform well at the domestic box office. But the story is a bit different at the overseas box office collection. The film opened to some good response from the critics.
As per the reports, Bellbottom has opened on a decent note within the overseas markets.
The film was released on more than 300 screens worldwide. The distribution of screens comprising USA- 75 screens, Canada- 25 screens, UK- 53 screens, U.A.E- 65 screens, New Zealand- 20 screens, Singapore- 7 screens, South Africa- 12 screens and so on.
The overseas box office report of Bellbottom is right here. Now, take a look how the film performed on day 3 in the overseas market.
Akshay Kumar’s action thriller collected 95,549 USD (Rs. 71.04 lacs) at the North American box office. And so, the overall gross at the end of day 3 becomes somewhere around 194,333 USD (Rs. 1.44 cr.).
Take a look at the film’s performance at the Canada and USA box office:
Canada Box Office
- Day 1 – 10,104 USD (Rs. 7.51 lacs) from 16 screens
- Day 2 – 31,047 USD (Rs. 23.06 lacs) from 25 screens
- Day 2 – 43,615 USD (Rs. 32.42 lacs) from 26 screens
USA Box Office
- Day 1 – 17,037 USD (Rs. 12.67 lacs) from 68 screens
- Day 2 – 40,596 USD (Rs. 30.18 lacs) from 73 screens
- Day 2 – 51,934 USD (Rs. 38.61 lacs) from 70 screens