Rana Daggubati on Battling Kidney Failure & Heart Problems: My Films Taught Me to Overcome the Problems

0
323
Rana Daggubati

Rana Daggubati recently discussed his health issues in detail while interacting with a correspondent of Times of India. He said that he was battling with kidney failure and heart problems and later disclosed how his films taught him to overcome his health issues and continue to rise on top as a hero.

The above story is not new. It happened sometime in the past when he had to battle with serious health issues. Today, the actor chose to throw some light on his health issues while shooting for his upcoming film Haathi Mere Saathi. Also Read: Coronavirus Outbreak: Haathi Mere Saathi Release Date Postponed

It’s not the first time when the actor has disclosed his recent health issues. In fact, he first disclosed them on the popular chat show of Samantha Akkineni last year. He further stated that after analyzing his situation, it was determined that there was only 30% chances that he could have died.

Take a look at what he said about bouncing back to normal from all those frightening health issues, “My films taught me to overcome the problems and rise as a hero. I am happy and thankful that Prabhu (Solomon, director of Haathi Mere Saathi) sir waited that time and gave me time to heal. Also, the jungle became a big part of my healing,” he said. Also Read: Find Out Why Bhumi Pednekar Doesn’t Want to Date An Actor

Today, Rana is all well and has even returned back on the sets to complete the shooting of his upcoming film Hathi Mere Saathi.

SPONSORED SEARCHES

This is what he further disclosed, “That’s the fun about reel world. Whatever happens in the real world, the reel doesn’t bother about it. When you are on the sets, you are good to go. So, I think that’s what films do to me.”

Earlier, Rana even became emotional while discussing about his health condition on the chat show named Sam Jam last year. This is what he said,  “Jam, Rana got emotional as he talked about the severity of his condition. “When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was BP, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys… It could have been a 70 per cent chance of stroke or hemorrhage and 30 per cent chance of death straight,” Rana said.

 

Today, Rana was talking at the pre release ceremony of his upcoming film Haathi Mere Saathi. Take a look at what he shared, “I am proud of doing such a film which will showcase the ill-effects of urbanization on elephants and jungles,” the actor added. 

Currently, Rana is shooting for Haathi Mere Saathi which happens to be a trilingual film and will be released in both Telugu and Tamil languages as well. In Telegu, the film is titled as “Aaranya” whereas it’s titled “Kaadan” in Tamil language. Also Read: Brahmastra: Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt to Shoot Romantic Scenes for their Film In Mumbai

Like many other films, the release of his latest film Haathi Mere Saathi had to be postponed due to Covid-19 pandemic. As per reports, both Telugu and Tamil versions of the film are expected to be released in theatres on March 26 (as per schedule). Also Read: Bollywood News: Govinda To Release His Autobiography

 

 

BOLLYWOOD NEWS

Catch us for all the latest Bollywood NewsNew Bollywood Movies update, Box office collectionEntertainment NewsBollywood News Today and stay tuned for the latest Hindi movies only on Bollywoodnewsflash.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here