Latest posts by Manoj Patel (see all)
- Karan Johar Praises Bigil Director Atlee-Calls Him A Superstar Director - October 30, 2019
- Kaaviyyan Full Tamil Movie Download | Watch Online at Tamilrockers, Todaypk & Fmovies - October 19, 2019
- Petromax Trailer- Horror Comedy Starring Tamanaah Released - October 1, 2019
You may feel jubilant to know about the winners of the 66th National Film Awards that were announced on August 9, 2019.
The ceremony was already delayed almost 3 months due to the ongoing general elections in the country. Originally, they were scheduled to be held between May-April in 2019.
Even though, the ceremony was a delayed affair, but it gathered all the excitement that was clearly seen on the faces of both the contestants and the fans. The 6th National Film Awards winners were announced in the ceremony.
Andhadhun, starring Ayushmann Khurrana received the highest appreciation in the category of best Hindi film. The ceremony is still going on that was started around 3 PM.
At the same time, the Best Actor Award was also shared between two most talented artists in Bollywood. They’re none other than Vicky Kaushal and Ayushmann Khurrana.
On the other hand, the best actress award was given to Keerthy Suresh (south Indian star) for his spectacular performance in Mahanathi.
Talking about the best Choreography, Padmavat bagged the award in the category of best choreography for ‘Ghoomar’ that was filmed on Deepika Padukone.
In the same ways, Sanjay Leela Bhansali received the Best Music Director for Padmavat that emerged from huge controversies by Karani Sena. Padmavat became one of the best entertainers in the history of Indian cinema.
The star of the event was Ayushmann who has been doing some spectacular performances in his films. It’s because one of his films Badhai Ho received the award of the Best Popular film.
In the same ways, Paani won the award in the category of the Best Feature Film related to the environment conservation.
Akshay Kumar’s PadMan was also not far behind and received the Best Film in the category of social issues.
Please take a look at some of the National Award winners in different categories:
- Best Actor- Vicky Kaushal (Uri) and Ayushmann Khurrana (Andhadhun)
- Best Actress-Keerthy Suresh
- Best Supporting Actor: Swanand Kirkire for Chumbhak Keerthy SureshBest music director: Sanjay Leela Bhansali for ‘Padmaavat’ Best Adapted Screenplay: Andhadhun
- Best choreography: Jyothi D Tommaar for ‘Ghoomar’ in ‘Padmaavat’
- Best Male Playback Singer- Arijit Singh for Binte Dil from Padmaavat
- Best Hindi Film: Andhadhun
- Best Garo Film: Anna
- Best Tamil Film: Baram
- Best Kannada Film- Nathicharami
- Best Gujarati Film- Reva