Mission Manju Box Office Collection: Rashmika Mandanna and Sidharth Malhotra starring Mission Manju is performing well at the box office.
At this point of time when the film has been 16 days old, you might be curious to know how the film is actually performing in terms of box office collection.
The latest is that Mission Manju was released on Netflix recently. The present document will discuss the film’s budget, performance and more.
Mission Manju OTT Views
After Sidharth Malhotra’s Mission Manju was released on Netflix, it showed a great response from the audience. The film received as many as 2.9 million views on Netflix India opening weekend.
Well, the film’s overall performance was quite lower than Sidharth Malhotra’s previously released film Shershah. The film released on January 20, 2023.
The film has become the 3rd most watched direct-to-OTT content this week. Not only that, Mission Manju was also behind the web series, Netflix’s Trial by Fire and Hotstar ‘s Taaza Khabar.
At the same time, Mission Manju is also ahead of Chattriwali of all time in terms of opening weekend views.
Mission Manju Verdict
Looking at the Mission Manju box office collection, the film is declared flop with 2.9 Million or 29 Lakh views. In order to be a hit, the film is expected to reach over 40 lakh views in the opening weekend of Netflix.
Now, if the film manages to cross 70 lakh views, it will become a hit.
Mission Manju Budget
The film is made with a budget of Rs 52 crore.
How to Watch Mission Manju On OTT
Mission Majnu can be watched on Netflix.
Most Watched Direct to OTT Films
Take a look at some of the most watched direct to OTT films:
- Laxmii -16.4 Milion Views
- Bhoot Police -9.5 Million Views
- Radhe -8.9 Million Views
- Atrangi Re – 8.8 Million Views
- Toofan – 8.4 Million Views
- Govinda Naam Mera – 8.2 Million Views
- Cuttputli- 8 Million views
- Hum Do Humare Do – 6.8 Million Views
- Darlings -6.7 Million Views
- Gehariyaan – 6.2 Million Views
- Freddy – 6.1 Million Views
- Babli Bouncer – 5.5 Million Views
- Good Luck Jerry – 4.9 Million Views
- Coolie No 1 – 4.9 Million Views
- Maja Maa – 4.4 Million Views
- Dhamaka – 4.1 Million Views
- Jogi – 4 Million Views
- Shershaah – 3.8 Million Views
- Sardar Uddham -3.8 Million Views
- Monica O My Darling – 3.6 Million Views
- Bhuj – 3.6 Million Views
- Shiddat – 3.4 Million Views
- Hungama 2- 3.4 Million Views
- Haseen Dilruba – 3.2 Million Views
- India Lockdown -3.2 Million Views
- Sanak – 3 Million Views
- Dybbuk – 3 Million Views
- Mission Majnu -2.9 Million Views
- Plan A Plan B – 2.9 Million Views
- Qala – 2.9 Million Views
- Meenakshi Sunderashwar -2.8 Million Views
- Loop Lapeta – 2.3 Million Views
- Chattriwali – 1.9 Million Views
Most Watched Post Theatrical OTT Movies
- Bhool Bhoolaiya 2: 4.4 Million views
- Laal Singh Chaddha – 6.3 Million Views
The source of information generally remains the producer’s perception. It can also be due to trade which is safe as the box office.
Also Read: Varisu Day 26 Box Office Collection Worldwide Vs Thunivu
Find all the interesting and recent entertainment news across the world. Bollywoodnewsflash brings you the highlights of all the trending Hollywood News. Stay calm and updated for the latest news directly from the world of entertainment.