After NCB arrested a Nigerian citizen, total number of arrests in the ongoing cruise drug case has reached 20. In the meanwhile, NCB continues to raid at different places to bust drug racket which seems to have deep roots in Mumbai.
Shivraj Ramdas, who’s an alleged drug peddler was earlier sent to judicial custody. The breakthrough came after it was found that he’s having alleged links with Arbaaz Merchant and Aryan Khan. Likewise, Imtiaz Khatri was also questioned after his office and home premises were raided by the NCB officials.
Yesterday, NCB summoned the driver of Shah Rukh Khan who was questioned for more than 12 hours. During investigation, it was revealed that there is an involvement of an international drug trafficking gang operating in Mumbai.
NCB’s zonal head Sameer Wankhede revealed that his team has arrested a Nigerian citizen in connection to the ongoing Aryan Khan drug case.
As per Wankhede, Okaro Ozama was arrested with cocaine. He was arrested from Oberoi Mall in Goregaon. Now, this is the 20th arrest in the cruise drug case.
- Who’s Munmun Dhamecha, Arrested With Aryan Khan by NCB?
- Munmun Dhamecha Hid Drugs In Sanitary Pads, Claims NCB
- Aryan Khan’s WhatsApp Chat Showed International Drug Trafficking: NCB to Court
- BYJUs Pauses All Ads Featuring Shah Rukh Khan After His Son’s Arrest In Drug Case
- WATCH: Looks Like Aryan Khan Took His Father’s Advice Quite Seriously