Let’s take a look at the day one and day 2 collections of Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor starrer Brahmastra which hit screen on Friday (September 9, 2022).
The film also stars Mouni Roy, Nagarjuna, and Amitabh Bachchan having special appearances from Deepika Padukone and Shah Rukh Khan.
As of now, Brahmastra continues to become the eye of storm for many who are propagating against the film. Some media houses have even published the news of the film not being received enough audiences as expected.
And so, the Brahmastra box office collection in the overseas market may not be the in accordance with the real collection. However, the figures performing the film overseas have been released.
Brahmastra Day 1 & Day 2 Overseas Collection
Now, please take a look at the Brahmastra day 1 and day 2 overseas collections:
Canada box office
- 430,695 USD [Rs. 3.43 crore] from 68 screens
- 434,552 USD [Rs. 3.46 crore] from 66 screens
U.S.A box office
- 1,429,357 USD [Rs. 11.38 crore] from 727 screens
- 1,069,648 USD [Rs. 8.52 crore] from 723 screens
U.K box office
- 187,791 USD [Rs. 1.49 crore] from 216 screens
- 233,307 USD [Rs. 1.85 crore] from 215 screens
New Zealand box office
- 34,598 USD [Rs. 27.55 lacs] from 33 screens
- 49,186 USD [Rs. 39.17 lacs] from 31 screens
Australia box office
- 205,700 USD [Rs. 1.63 crore] from 111 screens
- 224,064 USD [Rs. 1.78 crore] from 114 screens
Catch us for all the latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today and stay tuned for the latest Hindi movies only on Bollywoodnewsflash.