Garena happens to be the developer of Free Fire MAX. The latest is that it has commenced rolling out the latest OB39 version.
As the developers are engaged in the maintenance of servers, they will remain offline for the time being. As per the update, all servers will be online after 1:30 pm IST (GMT + 5:30).
Now, all those Free Fire MAX players who wish to download the latest OB39 version on their iOS and android devices need to follow all the necessary steps.
For best results, they are recommended to use Wi-Fi connection to conveniently download the latest version of the game.
How to download the Free Fire MAX OB39 update for Android and iOS
Please take a look below to find all the steps to safely download the latest OB39 version on all Android devices::
- First you need to visit Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Next, click on the search box by typing the name of the game.
- You can also visit the ‘Manage apps and devices’ section of the play store to get the access to the ‘Updates’ section, having all app and game updates.
- You will be able to update your game after accessing the game’s page on the Google Play Store.
- Lastly, you need to click the ‘Update’ option to start your download. After the download is successful, the update will reflect on your device.
How to download the OB39 update on iOS devices:
- Simply, visit the Apple App Store of your device
- Open search bar to search for Free Fire MAX or simply click on the profile icon.
- Next, you need to open the title’s update window and straightaway ‘Update’ to initiate the download process.
- It will be directly installed to your device after you successfully able to download it.
Exciting features to look for in Free Fire MAX OB39 version
Garena has recently announced the patch notes of the new Free Fire OB39 update. The update is likely bring a number of exciting and new changes to the game including:
- New in-game character system and preset section
- New awakened ability for Alvaro
- New character – Orion
- New Battle Royale and Clash Squad Adjustments
- New mode – Triple Wolves
- New mode (incorporated exclusively for pets) – Pet Smash
- Optimation of Coin Clash mode
- Improvements and changes to characters – Xayne, Otho, Dasha, and Ford
- Character Balance changes – Alok and Kenta
- New Lone Wolf Cup
- Map changes in Clash Squad – Mill and Pochinok
- Several System Optimizations
- Game Environment Optimization
- Improvements in Weapons and Balances
- Map Structure Opination
- Gameplay changes with auto-aim optimization
- Changes to Craftland
If you are a Free Fire MAX player, you can also try out the above features right after servers go online.