Renowned businessman and Shilpa Shetty’s husband Raj Kundra had to spend over 2 months in jail regarding his role in the alleged pornographic case.
Even though he’s out on bail, the discussions regarding the case is still going on. And due to this, he regularly has to visit various courts for hearing.
The latest in the Raj Kundra pornographic case is that his anticipatory bail hearing has now been adjourned for Monday (November 22).
As per a report submitted by the news agency ANI, The order is given by the Bombay High Court. This is what the ANI tweeted, “Businessman Raj Kundra’s anticipatory bail hearing in Bombay High Court adjourned for Monday (November 22) in connection with a pornography case”.
The case first came into the limelight in the month of July this year. After investigation was done, it was revealed that so many celebrities were involved in this racket including Poonam Pandey and Sherlyn Chopra.
A cheating case was also recently filed against Raj Kundra and Shilpa Shetty for making fraud in crores. While giving her reaction on the issue, Shilpa Shetty issued her statement on her social media handle where she completely condemned any such involvement.
- Shilpa Shetty & Her Kids To Move Out from the House of Husband Raj Kundra
- Shilpa Shetty Makes Her First Virtual Appearance Since Raj Kundra’s Arrest
- Sherlyn Chopra Trolled for Sharing the Picture of Her First Shoot With Raj Kundra
- Raj Kundra Pornography Case: Court Denies Bail to Kundra & Extends Hearing
- Raj Kundra Pornography Case: Court Rejects Bail Plea of Kundra
Catch us for all the latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today and stay tuned for the latest Hindi movies only on Bollywoodnewsflash.