Happy Teachers’ Day 2021: On the occasion of Teacher’s Day, we have collected some 15 motivational and inspirational quotes that are meant to be shared on Facebook and your WhatsApp message.
On the auspicious occasion of Teacher’s Day, it’s the responsibility of elders to take care of children and help them nurture their values by getting right education in schools and home. It’s because these children are the future of tomorrow. And so, receiving quality education is their right.
Our children will design the society in their own ways. But the thing which is needed most from their end is that they receive all the values in the form of education and other ethics of life that are needed at this age. This will help them become the future citizen of society.
On Teacher’s Day, September 15, we have curated a list of 15 motivational and inspirational quotes to share on social media platforms.
1. “Great teachers emanate out of knowledge, passion and compassion.” –A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
2. “They inspire you, they entertain you, and you end up learning a ton even when you don’t know it” –Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
3. “The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.” –C.S. Lewis
4. “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” –Alexander the Great
5. “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” –Albert Einstein
6. “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” –Malala Yousafzai
7. “If you don’t have a teacher you can’t have a disciple.” –Dallas Willard
8. “If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes.” –Guy Kawasaki
9. “Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.” –Bob Talbert.
10. The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.” –Aristotle
11. “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’.” –Dan Rather
12. “The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.” –Khalil Gibran
13. “Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach.” –Aristotle
14. “The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer.”–Alice Wellington Rollins
15. “I am a teacher. It’s how I define myself. A good teacher isn’t someone who gives the answers out to their kids but is understanding of needs and challenges and gives tools to help other people succeed. That’s the way I see myself, so whatever it is that I will do eventually after politics, it’ll have to do a lot with teaching.” –Justin Trudeau